Friday, August 15, 2014

Been Awhile

Wow, the last time I posted was in March?  Holy cow.  Time flies when you are having fun!  
So I have updates on Unleashed.  Here is page 13 and 14 finished:
And here he is now on page 15, (not done yet).
Isn't he handsome?  I just had to post an update.  I just love seeing him come to life in front of me. 

I haven't been working on any other stitching except him.  I don't want to be stitching at home right now as I don't really have the space to do anything in.  We are trying to find a house now, so keep your fingers crossed for us please.  We have already been approved, but now we are just waiting for "the house". It has been an interesting journey so far.

Let's see, what else?  Hrm.  Dearest daughter starts high school in a few weeks.  I am not ready... but I am sure she is.  

Hubby is working and doing good.  He enjoys his job but not the majority of the people he works with.  (I think everyone has someone they work with that they don't like).  He just has a few more than that...  

That's all I can think of right now.  Gonna go try to catch up on some blogs I haven't read in forever...  sorry about that!!

Take care and happy stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love his face! He is going to be awesome!

    Glad to hear things are going well, good luck with the house hunting.

    ReplyDelete