Saturday, January 24, 2015

January TUSAL

You too can join the totally useless stitch a long, or TUSAL, here.  Or you can click on my side bar to the right and it will take you there.
I didn't participate last year, and I forgot to take a picture of my 2014 ORTs.  I thought I would participate this year though.
Sorry it's a little blurry.  But there you have it, my January ORT pile.

My weekly update for Ruh will be done tomorrow (late tonight) for the Grow Your Blog event.  Come see!!

Non stitchy news is that my daughter has her birthday in just a few days.  We are taking her and her 2 bff's to the AOD con in SF next weekend.  It should be interesting.  I will try to take a bunch of pictures to show you all.  
She had finals this week and finished her semester with 4 A's, 2 B's and 1 C.  I am very proud of her!

Hubby is not liking his job at the moment.  The last two weeks he put in 120 hours... eww.  But the paycheck was nice.  He is actively looking for a new job now.  He has a couple that he is applying to this weekend which I really hope he hears back on.  Keep your fingers crossed if you would?

I hope to see you all tomorrow for the GYB event.  Have a great day!!

S.I.N.

No comments:

Post a Comment