Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My Weekly Update

I will try to get these on here on Mondays, but sometimes, that just won't happen.
My stitching was horrid last week as I only worked on it 2 days.  So far this week, I have done both days and plan on stitching at lunch today.  This pic is from Monday after lunch.
I just finished filling in the open space in between the browns yesterday and will be starting another color today.  As you can see, I work one color for the whole page and then move to the next.  
I tried parking once on another chart and it didn't work well for me.  However I think it might have something to do with confetti.  I haven't really tried it when the area is confetti heavy.  I might have to do that and see if there is a difference.  I mean, I never thought I would grid and now I can't see myself not gridding. :)
What else?  Hmm.  CA is in a serious drought and although it rained a day or so ago, it was only enough to wet the roads.  We need some major rain!  Do the rain dance for us if you can, we need it badly.
Speaking of, my daughter has an art project that is due tomorrow.  She has to make and draw a super hero. Hers?  Rain Man - He can make it rain whenever he wants.  Why did she choose this?  Because we need rain!  I love her, she is so amazing.  
We are still looking for a house, haven't found one yet.  The one we put an offer on was taken off the market, so I don't know what is going on with that.  One popped up this morning, so we will probably go look at it soon.
Not much else to report on.  I hope you all have an amazing rest of the week and a fantabulous weekend!

S.I.N.

No comments:

Post a Comment