Tuesday, September 18, 2012

ABC's of Me!

It’s a post to get to know me.  The ABC’s of me:

Age: 39
Bed Size – California King
Chore you hate – Cleaning.  Not any specific thing, just in general.  If I could afford a maid, I would have one!

Dogs – I love dogs and cats.  Cats don’t need as much care, in the sense of you can leave them alone the majority of the day while you are at work and they don’t care.  You can’t do that with all kinds of dogs.  I don’t think it’s fair to them.  Here are pics of my two kitties:  Oreo and Angel
Essential start to my day – Coffee coffee and coffee.  I have a large cup of coffee in the morning at home.  Usually I don’t have more after that, but I do occasionally enjoy a Caffino’s latte!  Yummm
Favorite color – Purple!
Gold or silver – More silver than gold.  Although I like both.
Height – 5′ 8 I believe.  Not 100% on that.
Instruments you play – None… I’m not instrument inclined at all. 
Job title:  Customer Service Representative
Kids – I have a wonderful daughter.
Live – In California.  Don’t believe all you hear, it is not sunny every single day here!
Mom’s Name – Jackie.  I miss my mommy.
Nicknames – Bunches, Donner, DJ
Overnight Hospital Stays – When I had my daughter, C-section.
Pet Peeve – Wow, I have a ton.  I guess the first one that popped into my head is:  When someone cuts you off and then they don’t drive.  If you are going to cut me off, get the hell moving!
Quote from a movie – Baby Ruth?
Right or left-handed – Right handed.
Siblings:  5 older sisters.
Time I wake up – During the week I get up at 5:00 am.  Weekends I get up at 9:30 or earlier depending on what is going on.
Underwear – Um, I am not sure how to answer this one.  Yes, I wear them.
Vegetables you don’t like – Okra… bleh, might as well eat snot.
What makes you run late – Traffic!
X-rays you’ve had – Teeth, kidney stones.
Yummy food you make – Cheesy potatoes
Zoo, what is your favorite animal – Lions and Tigers and big kitties!

No comments:

Post a Comment