Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A few things

Dearest Daughter did end up having lice, but only adults were found.  I did her head and went through her hair.  J bought all of the stuff, so I'm not sure what comb I used, but it worked wonderfully.  I have to do it again to day as it states you must follow up and do it again.  Happy to say, with checking her every single day since, we have not had any further lice show up, in the form or nit (egg) or adult!  Hubby and I did not get it either.
My bunches has a second interview tomorrow.  For those of you that have kept in him your thoughts and prayers for us, thank you!  Please continue to do so!  We really need this.  
Although I am off of work this week, I have yet to put any stitches into any of my ongoing WIPs.  I am hoping that today I will be able to do some stitching.
I got some Udderly Smooth hand cream as I saw it suggested by many on the forums and boards that I watch and am a part of.  This stuff is amazing.  So far I am loving it.
On the HAED freebie SAL for 2013, I have signed up to do Literate Dragon.  This will be my first Spangler art, although I am loving almost every thing that is charted on HAED that is by him.  His dragons are wonderful, and his houses that he does are amazing.  I am hoping to get at least 1 1/2 pages done, as I would love to get 2 or 3 more of the charts offered this year in the SAL.  I also am thinking that the rules this year are wonderful.  
I know I have asked this already, but for the life of me, I can not find the answer..  Where (if it is happening), do I sign up for the January challenge for 2013?  I have already begun to pick out the charts that I will be doing.  hehehe
I think my goals for next year are going to be to finish 3 more pages on Unleashed, so have pages 10, 11 and 12 complete.  Do 1 1/2 pages of the freebie SAL on HAED and to finish 3 other cross stitches, whether they be HAED or not.  Of course these might change before the end of the year.
I purchased some empty glass ornaments to put all of my orts in.  After the December TUSAL, I will be putting them all together.  I will post pics of course!
I am feeling better, but I am still not 100%.  I think I am around 92%, lol.  My right ear is kind of messed up.  Feels like I am getting an ear ache, but it doesn't hurt.  I just can't hear out of it very well.  I am hoping this goes away very soon, I don't like this feeling at all.
If you haven't done it yet, enter the December giveaway here and mention that I sent you if you could.  I would greatly appreciate it.
I am all over the place on this post aren't I?  Just trying to catch up on everything.  Here are a few pics from Fright fest:
Dear Daughter at the beginning of the day.
The twins with the main guy.  (Can't remember his name)
Clowning around
He was awesome!
Okay, those are the best ones.  We had a great time and enjoyed all of it.  I couldn't take pictures inside the "houses" so I could only do the outside stuff.  And they were moving so quickly most of the time that I couldn't get a very good picture.

I think that is it for right now.  Need to get some food in me and then do daughters hair.  Hopefully after that, I will be stitching.

Until then... happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I am also doing the Literate Dragon for the SAL. Sounds like you are having a busy time too! Your goals sound great and can't wait to see your choices for the Crazy Jan Challenge.

    ReplyDelete