Friday, August 14, 2015

August 14, 2015 TUSAL and Update

What the heck is going on?  How has everyone's week gone?  Mine has been eh.  
Got my rash going on, that's not good, but it is starting to clear up.
I have high blood pressure so I have a Dr. appt on Monday to see about that.
My hubby is working 12 1/2 hour days at work.  Leaving at 5 am and not getting home until about 8 pm.
We finally got our car back after having it in the shop for 2 1/2 months.  It's a long story, but I am happy we have it back.  Although I don't get to drive her anymore, and I have to drive the Honda now, I am just happy to have her back at home.  My hubby will enjoy driving her back and forth to work.  
In stitchy news I got started on Gir at home, (SK Giraffe by Annya Kai on the HAED site if anyone is wondering).  I didn't work on it last night but plan to do some tonight and over the weekend.  I have a bit of orts at home, but not much at all so I will not be adding them into this months ort collection.
Here are my orts from last month.  
I know I am a bit behind on my ort updates, but I have been changing them out each month.  Too see the TUSAL, go here.  
I finished page 20 on Ruh and he is looking fabulous if I do say so myself.  Here is page 20 completed.
And here he is pages 1-20 completed.

Sorry for the wrinkles, but I don't iron at work, lol!

So there you have it.  I started on page 21 today and had to frog what I had worked on because I miss-counted.  Bah!  I hate it when I do that.  But here is page 21 ready for stitching.
I shall leave you now.
Have a great stitchy weekend!!
S.I.N.

No comments:

Post a Comment