Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What is with people? (Take 1)

As I am sure there will be more, this is take 1 of "What is with people?"
There are times when I just don't understand people. Take my co-workers for instance.  Sometimes I get it, I really do.  Other times, I have to ask myself, WTF?
Why would you put donuts in the fridge?  They get stale and nasty.  Yet, my co-worker thinks that is the best way to keep them fresh.  I thought it was to store them so they are in an air tight container.  My bad.
Some people have to have the attention all on them.  I believe we all know someone like this don't we?  (I am not talking about a co-worker now).  I have tried my best to keep these types of people at arms length.  I have never really understood how these people work internally.  I don't see the need for someone always fawning over you.  I like the fact that I don't need someone paying attention to me 24/7/365.  How tiring would that be??
There are those that just scare the fricken crap out of you.  I swear one of the ladies that works with me (not a direct co-worker), has Schizophrenia.  Either that or multiple personalities.  I'm not really sure which, but she scares the crap out of me! 
There are those that are fake, yet try their hardest not to be.  I personally think you can tell the difference between those that are trying not to be and those that just don't give a rats ass. 
There are those who don't care what others think.  I personally was raised to think for myself.  Besides the people that mean the most to me, I really don't care what other people think of me, how I look, dress, have my hair, makeup or any other aspect of my life.  And to some points, I don't care what those closest think about me on some things.  I guess it just depends on what it is. 
I guess there are always going to be people that we don't like, get along with or just flat out hate.  I know hate is a strong word, and I don't believe it should be used lightly.  I have very few people I hate, less than a hand full to tell you the truth.  But I dislike a LOT of people.  Shocker?  heh

That is it for my rant today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment